LagundoCard/AlgundCard: many advantages for you
The LagundoCard/AlgundCard is available free of charge from us
With the LagundoCard/AlgundCard you receive many advantages during your stay in Lagundo/Algund near Merano/Meran.
You receive the LagundoCard/AlgundCard free of charge from us at the Residence Josefshof and Residence Steinach.
During your holiday at our apartment in South Tyrol you have unlimited use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol and some cable cars. In addition, with the LagundoCard/AlgundCard you receive admission to 80 regional museums in South Tyrol’s different regions.
LagundoCard/AlgundCard: services and advantages
- Unlimited use of regional trains in South Tyrol: Brennero/Brenner to Trento/Trient and Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen.
- Free travel with local buses: city buses, intercity buses and city centre buses.
- Use of the Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Rio Lagundo/Aschbach, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran cable cars.
- Use of the Renon/Ritten tram and Mendola/Mendel funicular railway
- Travel by Postauto Schweiz between Malles/Mals and Müstair
- Free or reduced admission to 80 regional museums (guided tours and special events excluded)
- Exclusive participation in a variety of events and offers organised by the tourism association of Merano/Meran and environs.
You can contact us at any time for more information about the LagundoCard/AlgundCard, we will be happy to help you.